29 November 2011

A day wth Girlfriends ♥

Assalamualaikum


28 November 2011. Lst Mnday I went to TS wth my old frnds. Yeah primry schl frnds :) Raja, Syafiqah and Munirah. Wanni spposed went too but she cnceled it on Snday night bcs of some reason -.- And I ws like "Alaa wanni tk bestnya klau tkde kaaauu :(" Haha bersedih skit. But it's okay, Raja ada lagii :D Why I said tht? :O Haha bcs among them, I'm more close  wth Wanni and Raja. Haha rapat tk rapat tht day ws a greaaaaaaattt day wth thm! :D And of crse, it will be more great if you were around, Wanni :(

We plnned to gthered at ktm on 9am but Raja arrved my home (she fllowd me went to ktm) so EARLYYY then me and Raja arrved ktm on 11am. Hahaha. Syafiqah ws punctual. Yeah she waitd fr us abt 2hrs! Hihi sorry. Whn we met at thre, Mun ws not there yet -.- Me and Raja ws so 'mangat' and terus beratur to buy the tcket. Whn we fnally got our trned to the counter...... we ddnt knw hw to buy the tcket! Hahahaha. So we hve to wait fr Mun. She ws the only one who knw. 

We safely arrved TS on 12pm and went to GSC to buy Breaking Dawn's tickets. Omg there ws so mny peopls there and the line ws quite long. Okay very long. 30mins we lined up and fnally arrved to the counter. Hahahaha. It ws a guy who wrked at the counter. Handsome guy actually. Hahahahaha. He said hi to us and alwys sengih mcm kerang-terlebih-wangi. Oh he said bye also to us! Hihihi. Raja ws the one who ws so excted lol.

Snce the tckets said tht the mvie will strt at 2.50pm, we went to eat frst and shpping wndow. Oh not-so-wndow, we bought smthng too hihi. We ws starvd okay -.- Went to mcd snce we ddnt found any kfc there and it ws A LOT of peoplesssss there. 

After the mvie fnshed, we rushdly went bck hme snce it ws 5pm! We shld bck bfre 5 -.- Oh yaa THE MOVIE WS VERY VERY VERY VERYYYYY AWESOME! :D You must watch it guys! ;) But mke sure you watch the previous movies first; Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse :) We safely arrvd ktm on 6.30pm.. End of the daaayy :') Here's sme pctres frm Raja's cmera. I ddnt brought cmera. If I brought, there will be moreeee pctres :p Snce Raja's cmera is dslr, it ws quite hrd to cptre pctures while wlking rght? Haha 

Munirah

Eatng and txtng him......

Syafiqah and Raja

While waiting fr Mun and Syafiqah (bfre enter the hall)

Eh my DP leww! Haha who cares -.- Oh fyi this is the only pctre of us tgether :D

In the hall. Looks excted rght? Hahahaha haruslah, Twilight kooooot! :D

Me and Raja. My shawl ws so selekeh I hte it -,-

sho shelekeh ><

During the day, we alwys laugh and smile hihi :D Oh I learned sme wrds too! Like OSHEM and OH EM JAAAAYYYY and YAAAAA~ Hahahahaha it ws the JK's students; Raja and Syfqh. Haha :p I love you all! ;) 

That's all, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment