Assalamualaikum
Yesterday when I stalked someone's profile on Facebook, Anna IM me and told me that final exam's result has already posted in saps. Yeah I repeat FINAL EXAM'S RESULT. Without waste even a second, I opened that website. And I've checked my result and my Living Skill's marks was WRONG! I supposed get A for that subject but on the slip like hell yeah I've got B! I really want to call my teacher but noone have teacher's number. Sigh.
Praise to Allah, my result was not bad. 7A2B. But 6A3B on the slip. That's wrong maaann! -,- English and History is the subjects with grade B. My essay on English paper 2 was good enough. I've got 28/30 for that but the spoiler is my summary and the literature blablabla things. Errr -____- History.. I can't say anything for this subject. I don't like it and I've never got A for this subject. Always B okay. Hahaha cool enough huh? :p
For this holiday I planned to make some preparation for PMR 2012. OMG! I can't believe it!! :O Now I'm studying Form 3's subject. And I hope with this spirit I could get an awesome result for PMR. Amin. Pray for me guys :)
Lastly, to all PMR 2012's candidates. Spend your holiday wisely. Thank you. Bye ♥
For this holiday I planned to make some preparation for PMR 2012. OMG! I can't believe it!! :O Now I'm studying Form 3's subject. And I hope with this spirit I could get an awesome result for PMR. Amin. Pray for me guys :)

No comments:
Post a Comment